- You are invited to attend a joint Waterloo Schools PTO/Site Council meeting to discuss how you can help shape your child’s future! January 6th, 2014, 6:00 PM in the Board Room at the Education Service Center.
- Bunger Middle School ELP is hosting a Book Drive for Elk Run Preschool. Donations of new and gently used books are being accepted through December 19. Books can be dropped off at Bunger Middle School or Elk Run Preschool.
- You are invited to voice your opinion at one of many 21st Century High School task force town hall meetings! For more information and a list of meeting locations and times, go to the Town Hall Meetings section on the WaterlooSchools.org website: http://www.waterloo.k12.ia.us/21st-century-high-school-task-force/
- Replacement planners can be purchased in the office for $6.
- Students will be provided with their initial ID badge free of charge (with lanyard). Student will be provided with their first replacement ID badge free of charge (with lanyard if needed). Beginning with the third ID badge issued, the student will be charged $3.00 per ID badge and if the lanyard must also be replaced that cost will be $3.00 as well. For more information regarding the student ID badges please go to ID badge.
- Yearbooks can be pre-ordered at any time. The cost is $15. They will be delivered in May.