January 24, 2017

Last Updated: January 23, 2017


Now is the time to complete your college financial aid form at www.fafsa.gov. This form must be completed in order to receive college financial aid. Visit the West High website under Counseling Services for the website, info, and guides on how to complete the form. Please call your counselor at 433-2726 if you need assistance.

Waterloo Summer Employment

A survey is being offered from Mayor Quentin Hart and the McElroy Trust, with permission of the Waterloo Community School District and Waterloo Catholic Schools, to gauge the interest of Waterloo's Young Adults (16-19 year old) in working in paid employment during the summer break of 2017. This initiative is also partnering with the local business community to identify paid part-time employment opportunities for this age group. Organizations supporting this effort include the Greater Cedar Valley Alliance & Chamber, UNI-CUE, Hawkeye Community College, Iowa Works, Lost Island Waterpark, Hy-Vee and Premier Staffing. Click Here to take the survey

AP Language

Any advanced English 10th grade students who are interested in taking AP Language and Composition may pick up an application from your Advanced 10 teacher or from room 320. All application materials are due by or before Friday, February 3 at 3:00 pm.